Are you a starting badminton gaming as a hobby or a profession? If so, then friend, you are on the right post!
When we discussed some of the most played indoor sports, badminton always is among the top of the list. If you like this game and will love to play yourself, you will be at a beginner level and the rackets you use should be according to your level of play.
So according to our research, our simple and straightforward advice for beginner players is to start with an even-balance badminton racket with a medium or flexible shaft will be more convenient to play.
Develop your technique and playing style we have listed out the best badminton racket for you!
- 1 Ultimate Guide 2020 to Buy Best Racket for Beginners
- 1.1 1. RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket
- 1.2 2. Wilson BLX Blade Badminton Racket
- 1.3 3. Apacs Edge-Saber 10 White Badminton Racket
- 1.4 4. Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket
- 1.5 5. Yonex Nanoray 800 Badminton Racket for beginners
- 1.6 6. WHIZZ Ultra-High Modulus Graphite Badminton Racket
- 1.7 7. Fostoy Badminton Racket
- 1.8 8. Yonex B-350 Badminton Racket for beginners
- 2 RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket
- 3 Apacs Edgesaber 10 Red Badminton Racket
- 4 Yonex NANORAY 20 NEW Badminton Racket 2017
Ultimate Guide 2020 to Buy Best Racket for Beginners
1. RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket
The RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set includes two, flexible, high-quality, pre-strung, professional, one-piece carbon fiber rackets and three nylon-skirt shuttlecocks.
This FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set is a premium set that has everything you need. A full, lightweight, zippered, polyester fabric carry bag is included to protect your racket and transport it all. The bag has an adjustable web carrying strap and fabric loop for convenient hanging on any wall hook. It is a basic, beginner’s set
The racket is pre-strung with 22-24 lb. tensioned strings so that you can begin badminton gaming with this rackets or set!
- Great for beginners
- High-quality brand
- Light weighed Rackets
2. Wilson BLX Blade Badminton Racket
The Wilson BLX model is a moderately priced racket is perfect for the beginners as it is featured by the isometric head and large sweet spot. The weight of the racket is only 83 grams. The shape of the head results in the powerful play for hard smashes. This racket gives you increased power and also allowed for you to move. For the price, you can’t beat this racket
Buy this good control racket to begin your game!
- Good price
- Large sweet spot
- Light but powerful
3. Apacs Edge-Saber 10 White Badminton Racket
This racket is produced by Apacs which is white color racket that looks very professional. So beginner should start with a professional look badminton racket.
The weight of Edge-Saber racket is approximately 85 gram while its length is 675mm. It is well designed to deliver you sharper smashes and at the same time make you enjoy the perfect smash shots.
As the racket is itself lightweight, it will allow you to move the racket like a sword in the air so that you can give the clean and sharp execution.
The Edge-Saber 10 is a very fast racket and it is great at continuous hitting the shots. This well-balanced badminton racket is really awesome to play and also provides you the best value for money.
- A reasonably priced racket
- Equipped with G2 grip that provides a tighter feel for smashes
- Comes with well-balanced
- Great flexibility
4. Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket
This Badminton Racket is a great product to from Yonex. This racket has the many best feature which makes it ideal for beginners.
For easy playing feeling, it has a dynamic dual design. The weight of the Duora 10 is 3U weight and included with 4G grip.
The frame material is designed by H.M Graphite, Nanometric, NI-TI fiber, and Nanometric. It gives a stiff flex and an even balance that allows you to get more flexible in the game and gives powerful shots.
This racket made with the Nanometric DR Carbon Graphite box frame design with the low tension and the frame design, it will offer good powerful and excessively impressive smashes.
If you require a badminton racket which has unique design and is a good option for both singles and doubles games for beginners, then you should go through with the Yonex Duora 10 Badminton Racket.
- Unique design and easy to handle
- An excellent choice for both singles and doubles
- Well balanced and great flexibility
- Comes with the Nanometric DR Carbon Graphite box frame design
- Good for attacking play and making awesome smashes
5. Yonex Nanoray 800 Badminton Racket for beginners
It is another best product coming from brand Yonex family made in Japan.
The Yonex Nanoray 800 design gives very quick speed on the fore as well as a backhand swing which is great racket for both beginners and intermediate players.
This racket will able to give you well performance under extreme conditions also and will let you make some forceful smash with a good swing.
It is combined with Nanoscience technology that is used in the material that makes the racket lightweight and very durable. This racket is a great combination on thin and durability which rarely found that added another feature in this beautiful finish racket.
This product is manufactured with an H.M. Graphite, NANOMETRIC, X-FULLERENE shaft material and also has H.M. Graphite, SONIC METAL, EX-HMG frame material.
The headlight balance makes sure that you make your shots with more speed and power with the accuracy.
- Great flexible flex string tension
- Equipped with Nanoscience technology
- Comes with headlight balance
- Lightweight and durable
6. WHIZZ Ultra-High Modulus Graphite Badminton Racket
This best quality badminton racket manufactured from brand WHIZZ which is suitable for Beginners. The weight of the racket is just 80 gram. The badminton string has tension 24-26lbs which will be the best suitable for beginners.
It is equipped with Ultra-High Modulus Graphite Frame and shaft. Seamless connection between the handle and the shaft is provided with this best badminton racket.
Solid graphite handle is included inside while shaft or frame to increase its durability.
This racket would be perfect for their training time which is lightweight that can easily handle to give your best shots as it is best it the reduction in vibrations.
- Equipped with solid cored patented technology
- Good for beginners and intermediate players
- Flexible and durable
- Long-lasting and lightweight
7. Fostoy Badminton Racket
This is the best badminton racket by Fostoy and perfect for the beginners. The full carbon frame, fiber wire, and solid wood handle are the unique feature of this badminton racket.
This racket is perfectly made of good elasticity and high strength wire hole which can superiorly protect the strings and then extend the long life.
It is great for players of entry-level as it has an oval head design that enhances the effective area of the racket net and expands the spot of hitting the shuttle smartly.
This badminton racket able to maintain good precision and speed. Length of this racket is 67 cm. This fostoy rackets come with good quality made with graphite and durable with an oval frame design that expands the sweet spot and increases the effectiveness of the string lines and the hit rate.
Buy this reliable and high-quality badminton sports equipment!
- High-grade material is used
- Easy handling badminton rackets
- Great for players of any level
- 100% Guaranteed product
8. Yonex B-350 Badminton Racket for beginners
Being one of the finest manufacturers, YONEX comes with this best quality badminton racket which will be a great choice for beginners. Because even though made for professionals, this is also good for beginners. The upper part made of the lightweight alloy and an over shaped head. As it is made of the alloy, it gives great durability during the matches. You get this as a pre-strung racket from the manufacturers.
- Convenient grip
- Durable and long-lasting
- Perfect for beginners.
We have rounded up the best badminton rackets for beginner level player. As badminton racket needs to select as per you’re playing level.
Go through this list! Select any! This will be best suitable for you.
RiteTrak Sports FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket
$38.99 in stock
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION. ONE-PIECE DESIGN. AND A GREAT LOOK. Unlike other rackets that are all aluminum or steel and have a "T" connector holding the shaft to the face of the racket, the FiberFlash 7 series of rackets has a beautiful one-piece design with a smooth connection between the shaft and the head of the racket. You'll appreciate the difference with a sturdy, yet flexible carbon fiber or graphite shaft for excellent durability.
- A FULL SET. WITH CARRY BAG. AND BIRDIES. This set not only includes two great pre-strung rackets, but comes complete with 3 nylon skirt shuttlecocks in easy-to-see bright yellow color, packed in a tube so they don't arrive crushed. The rackets and birdies come to you inside a zippered, lightweight fabric carrying bag so you can easily take the fun wherever your friends or family are gathering.
- STURDY GRIP. GREAT PERFORMANCE. You will enjoy the performance of these rackets' light weight and tight stringing, along with the embossed grip that won't easily come unraveled. These are premium rackets and not your entry-level basic set. If you're looking for an upgrade from the cheap rackets that many people buy, these are worth the investment! Check out more precise specifications in the Product Description section on this page.
- YOU DON'T WANT CHEAP & FLIMSY RACKETS. THESE ARE TOP QUALITY. At RiteTrak Sports, we wanted to design a solid quality set of two rackets that looked great and were sturdy and reliable for lots of badminton fun in the backyard, on the beach, at the park or campground or wherever you can string up a net and get a family favorite game of badminton going. With the FiberFlash 7 Badminton Racket Set, we think that mission has been accomplished!
Apacs Edgesaber 10 Red Badminton Racket
- Weight: 85+/-2g, Max Tension: 30lbs
- Balance: 285 +/-5mm (Even Balance)
- Flex: Medium,
- Construction: H.M.Graphite + Carbon Nanotech
- Grommet System: 76 Holes, Length: 673mm
Yonex NANORAY 20 NEW Badminton Racket 2017
- Description: High repulsion power for quick attacking.
- Item Code: NR20 / Flex:Hi-Flex / Frame: Graphite / Shaft: Graphite, NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
- Stringing Advice: 3U 19-24 lbs / Weight & Grip Size: 3U (Ave.88g) G5
- Includes a Half-length Cover / Developed in Japan, Manufactured in Taiwan